I read somewhere it’s best to avoid doing this atleast till some more investigation is done into the tool.
But if you like to live on the edge go for it
Just follow these steps to jailbreak your iDevice, or watch the video above for a demonstration.
- Backup your iPhone (or other iDevice).
- Download Evasi0n Mac/PC for your operating system (Windows or OS X).
- Open up the Evasi0n app that you downloaded.
- Connect your computer to your iPhone (or other iDevice). If you have passcode lock enabled, go into the Settings app on your device and temporarily disable it in the General —> Passcode Lock section. (You can re-enable it after the jailbreak is complete.) Also, turn on Airplane mode to prevent any updates or data-driven apps from interfering with the jailbreak process.
- Back on your computer, click the Jailbreak button in the Evasi0n app window. It’ll take awhile to upload some necessary jailbreak data, and your phone should restart during this process. Wait for Evasi0n to finish this step.
- As part of the process, Evasi0n installs a temporary jailbreak app on your device. When ready, it’ll prompt you to open it. Simply unlock your device, then tap on the jailbreak app icon. It’ll cause the screen to flash briefly but appear to do nothing. If you look at your computer, however, you’ll find the jailbreak process continues. It’ll finish in a minute or so and you can close Evasi0n on your computer. Your device will need to reboot a couple of times, but when you see your lock screen the process is done. Just navigate to Cydia and enjoy your new jailbreak!
- Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.4. with iTunes first.
- Warning! Many Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. Please always backup your phone before installing new tweaks from Cydia as your iPhone could be stuck in the boot process. The situation will improve as developers will update their software.