Jameson Quave has a site dedicated to Swift tutorials and tips. You can start from beginner and become intermediate since his lessons are split into parts and listed in order online as if you are taking a real online college classroom.
Developing iOS Apps Using Swift: Part 1
– Part 2
– Part 3 (Best Practices)
– Part 4 (Adding Interactions)
– Part 5 (Async image loading and caching)
– Part 6 (Interaction with multiple views)
– Part 7 (Animations, Audio, and Custom Table View Cells)
If you want to take the paid route you can sign up for Udemy courses. Here is one such course that is offered by Rick Walter.
Swift – Learn Apple’s New Programming Language by Examples
Become one of the world’s earliest Swift developers with this introductory course on Apple’s new programming language.
- Initial Setup and Swift Basics
- Operators, Strings, Characters, and Collection Types
- Evolving from Objective C
- Control Flow