Here are some Android and iOS apps for student life planning.
myHomework Student Planner
Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda?
myHomework is just what you’re looking for. The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework helper contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! The myHomework student agenda is today’s students favorite way to focus and reduce anxiety. With this school tracker, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere. Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before.
Class Buddy: student planner
Schedule management helper for busy school life.
. Terms and semesters
. Events such as class meetings, assignment, exam, quiz, etc…
. Grade and GPA
Ever Student Planner
Everstudent lets you keep track of your daily academic tasks with a simple yet elegant planner interface, while synchronizing with the greatest note-taking software, Evernote®.
– Organize your tasks and assignments by class
– Add color codes to classes to organize and filter your assignments
– Add instructor, phone, email and other notes to classes and assignments
– Group your classes by semesters or terms
– Sync (one-way) your assignments and classes to Evernote to access them from any device or computer and to share with friends and family