Huawei Ascend Mate Factory data reset
- From your home screen, select “Menu“
- select “Backup and reset“
- select“Factory data reset“
- select “Reset phone“
- If your phone is password protected, you will need to enter it now
- Finally, select “Erase everything”
- Make sure your device is turned off
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons
- Release the buttons when the logo screen appears
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate to “Wipe data/Factory reset” option
- Use the Power button to select it
- select “Yes” if you’re sure you wish to delete all user data
- Then choose to reboot the device
Other posts you should consider reading:
Sony Xperia Z reset to factory
If you are experiencing issues with your Sony Xperia Z, then follow this tutorial to do a hard factory reset to fix problems you may be experiencing. A hard-reset wi ...
How to hard reset Kyocera Milano to fix issues
If you are experiencing problems with your Kyocera Milano such as freeze ups etc, then you may want to consider performing a complete factory hard reset.
Hard reset factory restore Droid Maxx
If you experience issues, lags or freezes with your Droid Maxx. It is wise to do a complete factory reset. Make sure to backup your photos,, and also sync your cont ...
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810
Performing soft reset and factory data reset ( master reset or hard reset ) Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810P via Settings menu :
To do a hard reset, make sure the pho ...
How to reset T100 T400 cruz
If you are experiencing lags, freezes, non-responding/buggy issues with your Cruz, the here are the steps to do a factory reset so you can resolve those issues.
How to hard reset Dell Streak 7
If you are experiencing issues with your Dell Streak, then a hard reset back to factory original may be the way to go to fix common or uncommon problems.
How to Master Reset to Factory Default Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
Option 1, Hard Reset Videotron Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 with Hardware Key Button
Turn off The Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160.
Make sure you already backup all ...
Fix Vodafone Smart 2 problems with hard reset factory
Vodafone Smart 2 Android hard reset using key combo
Are you experiencing problems with your Vodafone Smart 2 phone? You can fix common issues by doing a hard-reset ...
O2 XDA Serra hard reset
If you are experiencing issues with your O2 XDA Serra, then a hard reset back to factory original may be the best option for you.
Make sure to backup your importan ...
Kyocera Rise hard factory reset
A master reset is often necessary if you are experiencing issues, lags freezes etc, and will result in the loss of all data stored on the device including 3rd party a ...