In today’s time, any document can be stored in your smartphone very easily. But still, there are some other scenarios in which you probably need the hard copy of your document. To print any document, you don’t need a computer but can you do this through your smartphone. Printing form your Android device is quite an easy task. Thus if you also want to print your documents through your Android smartphone, then you are on the right page. In this article, we will discuss how to print any document from your Android smartphone.
1. Google Cloud Print
It is the easiest method in which we use Google’s Cloud Print feature to print any document from any Android smartphone. To use this method you have to download an app called Google Cloud Print. After that, you have to connect your printer to this app. Follow these steps to do this:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to your computer from the same network. Then open Google Chrome and go to the settings option.
- Then, click on the “Show advanced options.” Then search for the option called “Printing” and click on the “Google Cloud Print” option.
- After that click on the “Manage Cloud Print Devices” and it will open another menu.
- Here, you will see a list of all the printers that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Select your printer from which you want to print your document. Click on “Add new Printer.”
(Note: One thing you should make sure that the printer is connecting to the same Google account that you are using on your device. It helps to sync with your Android device easily.)
- Thus, it will automatically add to your Gmail account. You can also check in your “Google Cloud Print” app on your Android device.
Steps to print a document from Android smartphone:
- Select and open the picture that you want to print. Click on the three-dot button and click on “Print.”
- It will directly open the Cloud Print app. Here, you can choose your printer from the drop-down menu. Click on the printer icon and then it will print your document very quickly.
2. Using USB cable or Bluetooth
You can also connect your smartphone through the Bluetooth or USB cable. However, these features must be supported in your printer. Nowadays all the smartphone supports the USB connection but still, if it didn’t help you can use the app like PrintHand. Sometimes USB connection isn’t working on some of the smartphones. Thus PrintHAnd is best to use in this situation. You have to give access to this app for printing services. Go to the settings and click on Printing. After enabling this, you can connect this app to your printer via USB cable, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, cloud Print and many more. It may also ask to download the drivers for the proper functioning of this method.