CES (Consumer Electronics Show) has finally rolled around again. Many new things have been unveiled so far but there are 5 main things that are pretty evident.
- Tech companies are moving towards curved TV’s
Both Samsung and LG have announced some new curved displays.
- Wearable Tech is making some headway.
Wearable technology such as watches, are making a big splash. LG and Razer both debuted fitness bands.
- New Tech is heading to cars
Car companies such as BMW, Chevy, and Hyundai have announced some new technology they will be adding to their cars.
- Physical keyboards may be on the way back
A few new cases that sport physical keyboards for phones have been shown, could physical phone keyboards be on the way back?
- Tech is heading to everything
Companies are stopping at no end to add tech to everything. A toothbrush was unveiled with Bluetooth that tracks your brushing.