Here are some great tools for syncing between Dropbox Google Drive and Evernote and other cloud storage services.
https://www.cloudhq.net/dropbox Sync notes and files between
Basecamp , Dropbox , and Evernote Here are some benefits:
- Sync between Sharepoint, Skydrive, Box and more.
- cloudHQ will actually upload Google Docs document into Dropbox in MS Office format: so you can edit them using MS Office from your Dropbox
- cloudHQ can, optionally, upload your Dropbox MS Office document in Google Docs format so you can use Google Docs interface to
- cloudHQ can establish two-sync but without “replicating deletion”: so basically Google Drive can be become backup/archive of your Dropbox (or vice-versa)
- There is no need to have your PC/home computer running for sync to happen: as soon as you edit file for example via iPhone/Android or your iPad, the changes will be instantly copied directly between Google servers and Dropbox server.
- You can sync / merge / consolidate multiple Dropbox and Google Drive accounts
- You can sync just a portion of your Dropbox / Google Drive account
http://wappwolf.com/gdriveautomator Drag & drop files into a predefined folder on Google Drive and automatically convert and sync to your favorite places. Wappwolf Automator Automatically Processes Images, Text, PDFs and Other Files in Your Dropbox Any Way You Choose. It supports Google Drive, Box and Drop Box
SyncBack (free edition)
- Syncs everything specified on regular intervals
- Doesn’t matter which service you use (even works on private clouds)
- Super customizable
- Not web-based, has to be set through Scheduled Tasks
- Not instantaneous, but close (I have mine set to sync at 2 AM when I’m asleep)
- Heavy dependency on a running system, best to set it up on a machine that’s on 24/7/365